- Information on the management methods of CAPIRARI.COM DI SALVATORI LORENZO with reference to the processing of user data of www.capirari.com is given here below.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, and is in line with the provisions of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The information is provided only for https://www.capirari.com/ and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages www.capirari.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he / she must legitimize his / her consent through the authorization of his / her parents or guardians.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1) Data Controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data, also dealing with safety profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is CAPIRARI.COM DI SALVATORI LORENZO, and the updated list of data processors and data managers is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
- For any clarification or exercise of their rights, the user may at any time send:
- A registered letter with return receipt to: CAPIRARI.COM DI SALVATORI LORENZO,
Via Bonini n. 147, 61122 – Pesaro (PU);
- an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Manager of data processing
- The manager is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the appointment of the data controller, the person in charge of processing the data on the www.capirari.com site is Mr. Salvatori Lorenzo
3) Place where the data are processed
- The processing of data generated by the use of www.capirari.com takes place at the registered office of CAPIRARI.COM DI SALVATORI LORENZO, located in Via Bonini n. 147, 61122 – Pesaro (PU);
- In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the processing or by subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1) Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
2) Technical cookies
- There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most well known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any event, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid login to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and remaining in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3) Third-party cookies
- In relation to the origin, we distinguish between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- The majority of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behaviour on www.capirari.com. The survey is carried out anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
4) Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
- When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on data protection will apply.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1) Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during visits by users. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, as well as for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or for harmful activities or those constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purposes of protection of the site and its users, and such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding possible violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2) Purposes of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any event not more than 2 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated end.
3) Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4) Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
→ Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
→ Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
→ Safari: www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
→ Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
→ Opera: www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5) Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
→ Facebook: www.facebook.com/help/cookies
→ Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-daparte-di-twitter
→ Google+: www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
→ Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
→ AddThis: www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
→ Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
V – USER RIGHTS
- Article. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- 1. Article. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
→ ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR), their update (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003), the amendment (Article 16 of the GDPR) , integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the GDPR) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (Article 21 of the GDPR), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR);
→ request cancellation (Article 17 of the GDPR), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treaties (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
→ obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- The requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to:
- If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in Italy.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- Personal data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed to third parties acting on behalf of or in the name of CAPIRARI.COM, based in Italy or in other EU countries (such as those responsible for handling the delivery of products, credit institutions, our legal and tax advisors, outsourcers, etc.), within the aforementioned purposes, in particular to ensure that CAPIRARI.COM can offer the customer the best possible service.
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular, with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII – DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
- This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- This document is published at the address: www.capirari.com/privacy-policy/
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 30/01/2019 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.