IKI Japanese selvedge denim raw
Raw selvedge denim, hand crafted in Italy from high quality 13oz “Kuroki” Japanese cotton woven in Okayama on original 1959 loom. All the production stages are carried out by selected and specialized artisans.
Care & Maintenance
A must-have garment and the cornerstone of timeless style, no wardrobe is complete without it.
The IKI jeans has been carefully cut and sewn by skilled artisans in Italy’s Marche region, the most creatively bold textile district.
A medium rise, straight cut with gently taper from the knee down. Constructed from high quality 13 oz Kuroki raw Japanese selvedge cotton woven in Okayama on vintage shuttle looms. This special fabric creating the signature red “self-edge” on the inside of the outseam.
The denim will naturally fade over time with wear, providing you with a unique pair of jeans.
When Italian quality and Japanese fabric come together, denim becomes legendary.
Wear them with pride.
- 100% cotton from Kuroki mill (one of the finest Japanese denim mills)
- Sanforized ,which means shrinkage will be minimal (with reasonably careful washing and drying)
- Slim-tapered fit
- 5 pockets
- Selvedge button fly
- Custom branded button
- Medium weight
- Reinforced selvedge watch pocket with Capirari logo embroidered
- Chain-stitched hems and waistband
- Capirari logo embossed tan leather patch
- Cotton herringbone pocket lining
- Tobacco stitching
- Copper buttons and rivets
- Manufactured in Italy